Jerry Abrahamson Poems
- The Importance Of Water It has always puzzled me That the ...
- A Hobby Some people in the world Don't seem to know the ...
- A Glass Of Milk Sometime, I think it's funny When I stop and...
- A Creative Mind I have what you would call A very creative ...
- A Job Or A Hobby Don't you just love it When people would ...
- Renewable Energy Renewable Energy is The wave of the ...
- The Importance Of Sports I just love it When people ...
i was injuredd in a car accident when I was 5 years old. I have had many experimental oporations on my legs and was never very good at sports. So, I took up poetry at about 7 years of age and have been writing poetry ever since. I have written over 600 poems and have about 300 more or less on 7 computer discs. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Importance Of Water
It has always puzzled me
That the most important liquid
That a person can drink
Is a glass of water
Water has no taste
Or oder or smell you see
But it is important
To our everyday living
It flushes out our system
And helps us to lose weight
It helps us to stay regular
That's the importance of water