Jesse Colton Fowler
Jesse Colton Fowler Poems
- I'M In A Pretty Place I'm in a pretty place, but I'm with ...
- Goldfish This goldfish in a bowl, ugly and deformed,
- Bad Poem I spent a week out on a farm, meeting chickens and...
- Object At Rest (I, Matter) I have been in stars, dinosaurs, ...
- To Kill A Thought To kill a thought, you fight it with ...
- Plant On A Windowsill Sit on your windowsill, look at ...
I live in Western North Carolina. I like writing poetry, I do it all the time, I don't even care if it's bad. I have things that need to be said. I love people and I love the natural world. I hate that the two don't get along very well. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jesse Colton Fowler
I'M In A Pretty Place
I'm in a pretty place,
but I'm with the wrong people.
And I'm in the wrong state,
the wrong state of mind.
So I can't enjoy the pretty place.
What a waste.