Jessica Nychkalo Poems
- I Believe I believe in friendship And love at first sight I...
- Always Remember Always remember to forget The things that ...
- End Of Innocence Secrets, secrets Lies, lies She sits in ...
- Who's That Friend? I stand here all alone Not knowing what ...
- Gossip My name is Gossip. I have no respect for justice. I ...
- Sweet Man Of Mine He walked into my life And swept me off my...
- You'Re All That I Need I don't need anybody when you're not ...
I'm just a regular high school student in grade 12. I have been writing on and off again for about 2 years. I haven't done as much as I would like but it isn't like I expect to go anywhere with it. I just enjoy writing and it kind of releases something inside of me that I want to escape. So that's about it. But I would love if some people out there could give me some feedback and rate my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I believe in friendship
And love at first sight
I believe in happiness
For which we should fight
I believe in tic-tacs
And rock and roll
I believe in magic
And achieving any goal
I believe in true love
And the right to breathe
But above all things
I believe in you and me