Jewel Datri Poems
- The Key I walk outside The city skyscrapers rising up before...
- Drip, Drip, Drip Drip, Drip, Drip Tears, oh no, here they ...
- Doors There they are. The only way out Of this ...
- Maybe Maybe we were meant to be friends Maybe that’s just ...
- Reality I look at others. I look at myself. I see all the ...
- The Person Underneath I feel like I’m being pulled in every ...
- Leaves Walking down the street today I noticed a little ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jewel Datri
Walking down the street today
I noticed a little leaf.
It was blowing after me.
Everywhere I walked it followed,
And every time I turned around it was there.
Throughout the rough roads and the smooth,
It stayed with me always,
And over time it grew.
It multiplied into more leaves.
Then they all surrounded me.
Up they flew and disappeared out of sight.
All alone standing there
Feeling very down.
When I turned a corner
And realized I was found.
My family and friends were there,
And surrounded me with hugs and warmth.
While outside it got ...