Jez C Brul
Jez C Brul Poems
- Voices Sitting here under an old shady tree I heard voices ...
- The Bamboo Trees Beside our old wooden house in the farm, ...
- Imaginary I walk barefooted in an imaginary sand; I paint ...
- If You Leave Me Now Don't step away; Don't let me ...
- When Dewdrops Run Dry When dewdrops run dry, And the sun ...
- Even If It Takes Forever Even If It Takes Forever I will ...
- If You Walk Away If you walk away Don't turn your head back,...
I'm just a simple human being with simple thoughts and simple way of life. I do believe that in my simple expression through poetry I could connect to people from all walks of life. And through my fellow poets I continue to grow spiritually, intellectually, socially and emotionally.
Poetry, Arts and Music are essential to my existence. I write to feed my soul, I paint to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Poetry is the language of the heart.''Poets
''' The heart of poetry is poetry of heart '''Poetry
Sitting here under an old shady tree I heard
voices of school children from afar;
Though vague in the distance it left me
reminiscing mem'ries of long ago.
Ah, our voices when we were young
And, oh so true!
Untiringly climbing hills and mountains;
Walking and singing in the rain.
We built and shouted our dreams
of who we will be decades from then,
Until our voices echoed in the cliffs;
And thousand times returned to us.
Now, here under the old shady tree,
I mumbled, "oh, childhood, where art thou? "
And as the voices ...