Jo Anna Bella Bennerson
Jo Anna Bella Bennerson Poems
- Catastrophe Could there be…are there any survivors? Must ...
- Josephine Is Her Name. Josephine is her name. She stuns you ...
- Love Me Now Let your heart be free. Open your pores, so the ...
- Calypso's Longing L Longing to capture you. Inside Me. ...
- Service Destiny “…I invoke the considerate judgment of ...
- Most Astonishing – The Spirit ... Most Astonishing, the ...
Jo Anna Bella, Poet at Heart resides in Maryland and has had her poems published in several anthologies. She is currently, working toward completing her first published book, Calypso's Longing, a Woman's Odyssey of Love, to be published later this year.
Jo Anna was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands as Jo Anna Bennerson aka 'Jo Jo' and 'Style', attending... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jo Anna Bella Bennerson
Could there be…are there any survivors?
Must target the roving bands of liars, thieves, loiterers.
What phenomenon garnered such abject devastation?
What ungodly creature dismembered God’s own creation?
Ravenous rivers raging, onerous oceans oscillating,
malicious mountains moving, dangerous dams deteriorating.
Stalwart walls crumbling, bruised lips swollen,
tired eyes blackened, ardent spirits broken.
Who can survive this? If only
I had another wish….even if the damage weren’t enough,
There’s disease now, there’s hunger –
everything is blessed ...