Joe Rosochacki Poems
- A Dead Hand You got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to ...
- A Penny For Your Thoughts Abraham, you are about to undergo a...
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (W...
- A Do-Over Again? I wrote awhile back about the Michigan and ...
- A Tribute To Randy Pausch, Eri...
- It’s My Party (A Parody Dedica...
- A New Low For Air Transport I know the economy is bad all ...
Although I am a musician, (BM in guitar performance & MA in Music Theory-literature, Eastern Michigan University) guitarist-composer- teacher, I often dabbled with lyrics and continued with my observations that I had written before in the mid-eighties My Observations are mostly prose with poetic lilt. Observations include historical facts, conjecture, objective and subjective views and things that perplex me in life. The Observations that I write are more or less Op. Ed. in format.
Although I grew up in Hamtramck, Michigan in the US my current residence is now in Cumby, Texas and I am happily married to my wife, Judy.
I invite to listen to my guitar works
http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joe Rosochacki
A Dead Hand
You got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when you're sittin at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealins' done.
David Reese too young to fold,
David Reese a popular jack of all trades when it came to poker,
the skill that he played poker,
- was his ace of his sleeve.
He played poker without deuces wild,
not needing Jokers.
To bad his lungs were not flushed out for him to breathe,
Was is the casino smoke? ...