Joelle Sheehan Poems
- Breaking Bonds Of Stress Life’s choices that have led me ...
- Brilliant White Guardian The moon hovers over the land, being...
- Voices I hear them Whispering and snickering. At my foolish...
- Six Feet Under Six feet under Whispers flow through the dirt...
- Things That Happen On A Summer... Blade of grass in his ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joelle Sheehan
Six Feet Under
Six feet under
Whispers flow through the dirt and roots.
The whispers flow
Unheard and not know.
Six feet under, is where the dead toss and turn.
Whispering their life stories, explaining what happened, what they wanted to happen but never did.
Whispering about things they know, and things they just now learned.
Sharing their knowledge with the bugs and grime.
Too bad that that knowledge is six feet under.
Too bad that those loves ones that they left behind can't know that knowledge.
Six feet under whispers stir.
Never to be heard and never to ...