John Roche Poems
- Rainbow Flickers Morning breaks. Shafts of rainbow's ...
- First Kiss He dances with his shadow like a youthful Fred ...
- Blinkered He rides the rocky road to ruin, not bothered by ...
- The Peacock In Me I preen my feathers in self-congratulatory...
- Mercury Drops The mercury drops and ice forms on ...
- Verbal Tapestry Such tapestries of magic wrought by masters ...
- Pressure I feel pressure suddenly. It must be the weight,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Roche
Shafts of rainbow's light
flood the stained windows
of last week's existence.
The radiance plays
in the shadows of my slumber,
of a new beginning.
I peel back the shutters,
exposing the dim recesses
to the new day,
and wonder what may lie in store
at the end of that rainbow.