Jordan Hatfield Poems
- Faithful Friends Faithful friends, in riding ...
- League Night Friday is league night, time to hit the ...
- No One Is Perfect Why can't we just get along, why don't we...
- Golfer I'm a golfer, on a course of 9. Bring me any ...
- All Through The Years So many diapers to change on me. Just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jordan Hatfield
I'm a golfer,
on a course of 9.
Bring me any opponent,
and they shall be mine.
Golfers are the greatest athletes around,
and that is for sure.
When I hit my ball so hard,
it just looks like a blur.