Josefine Carrion Poems
- This One's For You Have I ever told you that just to have ...
- Here the dawn comes and goes the hours stand still the ache...
- If You Knew Who are you? The one who makes me smile, ...
- Uninhibited let go, breathe, feel free to be you;
- Alone Saving You He is safe only to be lost, alone, ...
- Alone loneliness took her by the hand, it wondered how did...
- To Be Yours to be in your arms, inhale your scent mixed ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
loneliness took her by the hand,
how did you get here,
seen and loved,
found then lost?
the cowardice of your pride,
the safety of your wall,
the mystery and the misery;
to fight is futile.
to be judged then blamed;
the bittersweet confusion,
wrapped in darkness.
he then sees her, it is unusual;
she then feels him, it is denied.
his ignorance was such,
nightmares arose games for the blind.
and all he did was listen.
his subtle words,
to laugh, love, live;