Josh Ward Poems
- Life As i looked into his half open eyes I saw a glimer of ...
- Goodnight As i sit and watch the rain The sadness ...
- Circle Jealousy leads to my Anger which leads to my ...
- My One I feel your gentle touch It brings warmth in times of...
- Bestfriend Death As he plunged into darkness As did I I'm ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Ward
As i sit and watch the rain
The sadness deepens
My soul feels black
I will not return
They said the pills would help, they lied
They said talking would help, They lied
As i take one last look at my family i disappear into my room
With one last breathe i say i love you to my one true love
Forvever and ever will i remember you soft touch