Joshua Johnson Poems
- Death I Do Not Fear Death I do not fear Because it will come...
- Death Falls Upon A Wondering S... As death falls upon my ...
- Take My Life For a boy so young why wish for death Now I see...
- From Across The Room You Lean ... As I was eating I was ...
- Understand Me Understand me, Valery, That I love you till...
- A Love Not Yet Gone What am I to do after all your love is ...
- A Overwhelming Love Is it possible for one's soul to feel ...
I havent got much to say.I am young but I have a unstable mind. Im in love. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joshua Johnson
Death I Do Not Fear
Death I do not fear
Because it will come one year
Live forever I will not
For everyones fate is to die and rot
Fearing death is a waste of time
For this is how I felt when I wrote this rhyme
Though I wish to live forever you see
Death is only for an eternity
So on a rainy day in a graveyard
Please send no flowers, pictures, or cards
For death did not scare me in life
And my death was natural with no gun or knife