Joshua Tracy Poems
- The Poets That Hates Themselve...
- I'Ll Give You A Dollar How many times can you say 'I hate ...
- Alright Alright Alright You make me feel like a hostage And ...
- Rewind And Play...Rewind And P... I feel like a wishing ...
- The Eye Doctor Look right here Please don't look away Ok, ...
- Trying To Quit Mom This cigarette is the only thing on my ...
- The Bird Reference I'm a bitter kid Nothing quite settles ...
I'm a musician. I'm a music business major at UMASS Lowell. I've always had an interest in writing, and as life would have it I've grown to be more interested in it. My biggest inspirations are William Carlos Williams and Bradley Hathaway. All these poems are Untitled, but because of pure bitterness and for lack of organizing I came up with titles, so if the title sounds cliche or dumb, not only is it because it represents my bad writing skills, but also for the fact that I put no effort into giving these poems titles. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joshua Tracy
The Poets That Hates Themselves, Are True Poets
I hate everything
Nobody gets it as easy as me
A roof over my head
I'd rather sleep away from home
I'd rather walk, starve, and beg
You are a - magnet
I am a - magnet
You're pushing me away
With every advance I make
So take everything
I don't want it
I'm forgetting the sound of your voice