Joyce Elie Poems
- She Only Loves In Stereo Really? That's fine-because I've ...
- Two Thousand And Four Music... Send me back to
- Last Resort When my clouds have filled with the drowning ...
- While You'Re Here While you’re back there Grab that ...
- 'So Faithful' His tired eyes gain strength and Smile with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joyce Elie
She Only Loves In Stereo
Really? That's fine-because I've been there.
I've been known to puncture quiet in iove spells
And maximize volume in verse
Crooning my chorus in the most intimate positions
I've cultivated and creamed in candor.
And so I've been been there.
But have you forgotten
The music I've made in mute?
The looks in longing transversing lyrics
And the hooks I've hummed so delicately
Only to you...only to you?
Did you misplace the passion
The explosions in Bass followed by
My trembling in treble lowered
So that I could hum my hooks