Joyelle Peaks Osburn
Joyelle Peaks Osburn Poems
- Nightcap most of the time, it comes with ...
- The Curse Of The Sea farewell, but you will remain in my ...
- Corridor these walls were not painted with your face nor ...
- Harvest I remember many days perhaps not intended for ...
- My Thoughts Of You they palpitate and stir, spurn and ...
- Spectre It was by the bed that I first saw him- raw and ...
- It's 3: 42 Am In a deep sleep, I walk down hallways of your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joyelle Peaks Osburn
most of the time, it comes
moments clash like waves
of cutting tide.
I spill without alarm.
the force of ten thousand thieves
steal my psyche-
using my pain
to prey the dead.
I wake with forty winks,
through the stale night,
only to skid into this exact coma-
swallowing my tongue.
most the time, I can’t breathe.
I feel dyspeptic-
thoughts are forever
someplace not precisely where
they ought to be.
spikes take hold of my brain;
cooked and mawkish.
the only time I feel ...