K.M. Jones Poems
- Laughing At Death Death has no power over us now. You were ...
- Imaginary Some things can lighten pain, And make anguish ...
- Snowstorm The snow falls silently, with a sense of serenity ...
- The Requiem Of Life Out of the darkness of imagination ...
- Forever, Written In The Stars Forever is mine, You promised...
- Eternal Fly closer to the sun, my love; I want to see you ...
- Temptation How Tempting to say That all is well, That the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about K.M. Jones
Laughing At Death
Death has no power over us now.
You were dead once,
And I was dying.
I could not breathe without you by my side.
I saw the lands eternal,
And the darkness of the skies there.
No stars whispered secrets to that darkened moon.
I prefer the stars that hang above me in life,
Even if the life is not a pleasant one.
So back I turned, away from death,
And into the bitterness of despair.
But even despair is not everlasting.
For by some miracle you returned to me,
And now we stand together,
Laughing in Death's face.