KAMAU BONAPARTE Poems
- I Jus Knew i just knew when u came out of ur mother, i would ...
- Only Until i would cry about her leaving me until i ...
- Bittersweet I wish I had u, minus the pain. Thas like a ...
- She Did It my fantasies soon came reality, she was fine ...
- My Home sadness screams to me 'i dont like your tone' i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about KAMAU BONAPARTE
She Did It
my fantasies soon came reality,
she was fine in actuality,
she said she wouldnt lie to me,
but she soon became my fatality..
she left me out on the street
a heart with no beat
a pain that doesnt heal
and a cry that doesnt speak