Karmel Clune Poems
- Angel Dance with me, a dance to wake the dead. Dance with ...
- Her Face. She's made my day so many times, now I wish only ...
- Only Her How can tears be shed, when she's gone, when she's ...
- So Close This Time Again It's like driving a car into a brick...
- Goddess (Of Disgrace) The luminescent moon shines lightly ...
- Disarray When everything's in disarray. When clouds are high...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karmel Clune
A dance to love, a dance to hate.
Grip my arms with yours, take lead.
Show the way with your footsteps.
Angel of mine, dance, dance.
Dance to the night sky's music.
The birds, the wind, the rushing water, our music.
Hear, feel, smell, taste, feel, feel, fall, fall.
Listen, hear the music the sky makes.
Look at the stars, the way they shine, like two angels dancing.
Are we those angels? Is our dance the dance of the angels?
No, just the dance of love, of love.
Angels love..dance the dance of two angels in ...