Kasia Redden Poems
- Victory- The Champ I can feel your heartbeat Each time I ...
- Holding Me Up How can a woman Spend so much time On such a ...
- Insatiable (The Laws Of Motion... Scattered pictures Float ...
- Give It A Lifetime When you miss the love in my eyes Give it...
- For Michael There are angels among us Or so I’ve been ...
- Favorite Sweatshirts & Make-Up... Love is the most ...
- Enough Love For Me I’m not quite as hard as I pretend to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kasia Redden
Victory- The Champ
I can feel your heartbeat
Each time I take a breath
Your pulse quickens within me
Though you’ve got nothing left
I feel my spirit moving
Each time your heart’s on fire
When my soul is falling
Your passion lifts me higher
Your blood pumps through my veins
Your thoughts course through my head
You proudly display all we represent
The blue, the white, the red
You show no signs of cowardice
In your eyes, no fear
Your inner strength screams loud enough
For even me to hear
There is no doubt you want it
It’s clearly in your ...