Kathryn Gardiner Poems
- Monday Night “The puck drops and Panthers take ...
- 'Hey Jules! It Was Just Like W...
- The Day By The Pond And The So...
- Memories Re-Lived For far too long now I have been facing ...
- Disjointed Thoughts Of A July ... Don't worry about the...
- What We Aren'T This isn't some movie love With me, hailing a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Disjointed Thoughts Of A July Afternoon
Don't worry about the future
It has not been determined
Or bogged down, like the present
In laws of probability and likelihood
You can shape it.
Don't fail at something
Before you've tried
By assuming that it's impossible
Don't disregard a love
Don't sweep it away into a pile of forgotten dreams
And lost chances
Just because it occured at a rather unfortunate time
Or with the wrong person.
Keep it with you, at the back of your mind
Until times change
Don't hold back your feelings
Nothing ever came
Of keeping it to ...