Katia Bezak Poems
- Into The Dream Into the Dream There’s a world that ...
- Mirror How does this mirror Reflect what it sees.
- Learning Curve Learning Curve Running, running myself ...
- Prisoner The thunder rolls Through a sleepless night.
- You Are You look so calm on top of it all.
- Ignited Flame Two flames merged into one, A fire roars ...
- Breaking Through There’s a point in every girl’s life When ...
I'm a junior in highschool, and I've always loved writing. I used to write stories and anything else on my mind, and I still do, but I've recently gotten into poetry as my life has gotten steadily more difficult. It helps me to express myself, something everyone needs, I think.
I love to run and exercise in anyform, my favorite is running and kickboxing. I used to play soccer for like 11 ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katia Bezak
Into The Dream
Into the Dream
There’s a world that exists
Just beyond your consciousness
Where the impossible occurs.
Away from this bitter life,
Escape this human strife
And breathe in the dream’s air.
Every night I wander away,
Yet still staying where I lay,
And sail away to the horizon.
This dreary world does not suffice
So in the distance I fly to paradise,
Anywhere but where I am today.
I live for the nights
Where dreams enthrall my sights,
Absorbed in its mystical façade.
But as all good things must end,
I slip away from ...