Kay Jax Poems
- A New Beginning I have been walking in a mindless, faceless ...
- Quiet Moment Every quiet moment Leads to thoughts of ...
- Next Time Around In my next life I will choose to meet you ...
- Masterpiece I wish that I had the eloquence To paint a ...
- Passion Remembered As she closes her eyes her hand ...
- Alive In Dreams It is a special place I go When I first ...
- Beautiful One He makes love to my eyes with the sight of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A New Beginning
I have been walking in a mindless, faceless world
Everything out of focus
And I am floating in the void.
The light to which I am drawn is faint but ever there,
Waiting ever patiently for me
Waiting for my strength to return
Waiting for my soul to heal
Waiting to welcome me into a new day, a new life.
I move slowly, but ever forward
Tentative steps at first but then
The closer I come to it
The more alive I am
And finally…..I am born
Into this new beginning
I am…I am….