Kelsea Osterman Poems
- Being Me Is what I am so bad? Is being pure so bad that I ...
- The History Teacher The last of the group is a teacher. A ...
- Broken All these tears I cry don't matter to you. I cried so...
- Alone I walk a path that has no end. It seems to go on and ...
- I Hate That I Love You (Remix) I hate the way you can look at...
- A Simple Little Letter I love you is all want to say to you. ...
- Brothers Till The End Taken from me and returned to our ...
I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I believe in. I love my poetry and I love to write it. I think poetry is the one of the only reasons why I am dealing with life instead of running. I don't hate my life I just hate some of the people who have come into it and then destroyed it. Almost all my poems are about love and not in a good way. There are some poems that don't really have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Is what I am so bad?
Is being pure so bad that I get mocked
Is being who I am what makes me so different
Because I don’t follow what everyone else does?
Does that make me less than perfect?
Does it make me weird?
Because to me it makes me, well me.
I’m me and if you can’t accept it then oh well.
I refuse to change who I am for someone else.
Just because they think they know what is right for me.
No one knows me better then me.
I can take care of myself.
And I will be as normal or abnormal as I want.
I don’t want to be like everyone else.
So what I ...