Kelsey Joe Poems
- Best Friends Forever, More Lik... Through thick and ...
- Please Don'T Leave Me Alone Pain is unrevealing Loneliness ...
- Remembering The Past. Eyes piercing Through my flesh, ...
- Hurting Inside Depression hurts inside and out. On the ...
- Friendships Gone Wrong Does anyone actually care? Or is ...
- Running Suicide A silent tear falls to the ground She hides ...
- Perfection She gets on the scale And she weighs almost ...
I'm a teenager striving to find a purpose. I have some amazing friends, but I have been hurt by quite a few people I called my friends. When I'm not at home hiding away from all the yelling and pain, I'm at school probably getting bullied and hiding that away as well. I believe poems are a good way expressing things, but not all of my poems are related to me. Some are for my friends or about my friends.
I believe in experience, and how it'll break you or make you. I let fate run its course but hope for a better outcome. I've learned some pretty good life lessons, and I stick to them.
Life comes fast, but you have to know that somewhere... there is hope.
And there ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelsey Joe
Best Friends Forever, More Like Sisters
Through thick and thin no matter what
Even when you have a broken heart
And everything seems to hit like a dart,
When you cry and I wipe your tears
When you hug me and you lose your fears
When people bully you and you can hear their jeers,
I'll be there.
Even when the world shuts you out
And even when your depressed and pout
If you get hurt and you shut my shouts
I'll love you anyways.
Through everything life can throw
We both just seem to know
We share something special with our 10 year friendship show
We're Best Friends, ...