Kerry Prescott Poems
- A Razor's Kiss A razor's kiss A gentle sigh Crimson ...
- An Inch Find your inch And hold it tight Never let ...
- Memoirs Of A Cutter You'll read the tombstone head. 'Beloved...
- My Salvation Could you put a gun to my head pull the trigger ...
- The Girl I Once Knew. She sits alone in the dark room, that...
- For You.. I'd die a hundred times for you, I'd suffer ...
- Promise I promised a promise That i can't keep I promised...
I started writing a few years ago and do it as a way to get thoughts and feelings off my chest. They don't always make sense, I don't think all poetry should. The best kinds of poetry leave the mind open to its own interpretations and I try my best to achieve this with some of my poems.
Send me a message if you've got an questions or comments, I'll always reply.
Thankyou more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kerry Prescott
A Razor's Kiss
A razor's kiss
A gentle sigh
An evening sky
Of loss and hate
The whisper of
Deaths silent state
This sould is stained
Please, shout her name
Kiss her lips
Take her shame
Must this be?
A silent cry
The razor's kiss
A last goodbye