Kevin Gachuma Waithaka
Kevin Gachuma Waithaka Poems
- Daredevil Once in a while... I'm tempted to tempt fate to ...
- .the Beautiful One. I am the beautiful one though broken ...
- All In A Rainy Day's Work... More than a poet.8 to 5 I'm a ...
- A Lake Seems to me that eternity, deep, wide, still as a ...
- My Star. one night, one iridiscent night, bathed in ...
- I Hear Tell... I hear tell that nothing can be in two ...
- Are You On Facebook? A little girl talking to her fourth ...
Basically from eight to five I'm a mechanic.Poetry's my hobby and I love sharing my own and discussing it with other lovers of the art.
Anything else you'd like to know is upon further contact on f.b. (Kevin Gachuma Waithaka) or mail(email@example.com) .Feel free to contact me more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Gachuma Waithaka
Once in a while...
I'm tempted to tempt fate
to stare death in the face
so the turbulent restlssness-
within me may abate
every once in a while...
when danger dangles I bite-bait
to feel the fast pace
heart-rate and breath-bate
we feel when we put ourselves in harms way
some knock wood,
rabbits foot or feng-shui for a good day
go to the dude with a gourd
and beads to have their soothsayed
aye-but truth said;
I prefer the thrill of the dare,
wind rushing in your hair,
the crowds amazed stare,
your excited yet scared.