Kimberly Atwood Poems
- The Night Before Christmas (Ou...
- Shed A Tear (The Poem That Rhy...
- Write Living life It's harder than it seems Your heart Has...
- The Big News He beckoned me in, Then sat down at the ...
- Are You Ready? Are you ready everybody? Are you ready ...
- Only As Perfect As You Make Th...
- My Paradise A lone, deserted island And a single palm ...
Hello, howdydo, and how are you? I'm a 10th grader who loves to write. Anything, really. Short stories, prose, poems, novels, How-To books, the whole enchilada. But just poems on here. I hope to pursue a writing career, and if not that then philsophy. My favorite animal is the elephant, and my back-up is the hyena. I enjoy making my friends laugh, so I guess I could be called a comedian. I enjoy ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kimberly Atwood
The Night Before Christmas (Outcast Version)
Twas the night before Christmas,
and all through the house,
every creature was stirring,
running from the mouse.
He had the eyes of a tiger,
the face of a goblin;
His head made of paste,
his hands out of tin.
He was quite disfigured,
and it was plain to see:
He wasn't heading for the creatures;
he was heading towards me.
I ran through the house,
down the long hall.
Everyone knew it was futile,
but I gave it my all.
The beast was upon me now;
he had me pinned to the ground.
I tried to break free, but I was too far bound. ...