Kira Ulch Poems
- The Machine I am a machine. Just as you wanted me to be The...
- Untitled I look up at you from between pillows. You ...
- What You Hide From Me I lack that part of me That thinks ...
- Fight Sometimes I think about purposely hurting you So that ...
- I'M Just Like Him Maybe someday I’ll be what you want to ...
- The Storm I watch the disaster’s aftermath, I get to be ...
- Bills I hate her And everything she stands for One rock in ...
I'm twenty three, work full time, and am married with a son of three. My life is hectic at best. While I tend to write more fiction, short stories, and am attempting to squeeze in time to try and write my first manuscript I've always gone back to poetry. Poetry is my way of expressing myself, its my secret vise. Its my way to stay sane. Really. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kira Ulch
I am a machine.
Just as you wanted me to be
The way that you prefer your perfection.
Riveted metal where my heart once beat
Gears cranking, bolts tightening
Gas tanks for lungs
Rubber bladders for breasts
Feeding a steam engine, efficient
Mechanical movements, twittering, gawky, awkward
Bones; steel and ramrod straight
The backbone you always envisioned I'd have
Feminine power, stand up to the world why don't you
Is now guaranteed for a lifetime, rust free
A computer for my central line, equipped with the latest nanotechnology
Whirring with ...