Kirsti Jennifer Poems
- Accidents Happen! No matter where I go accidents ...
- Follow Your Dreams! Losing your dreams makes u realise what ...
- The Greener Side Of Life As a child you can’t wait to be big ...
- Inspiration Your their when everything goes wrong and i need ...
- Make It Stop Sitting alone scared in the dark Hoping it ...
- Rafting Panic! It’s starting to cover over your face Your ...
- Future Ambitions Believing in yourself is the key You can ...
i am 17 years old and am currently studying my a levels. i enjoyed writing silly lyrics and decided that i could turn this into poems with feelings hope you like them! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kirsti Jennifer
No matter where I go accidents happen
Normally because am too busy yappin
I try my best not to fall
Gravity always makes the final call
Again and again I come back to my feat
I will never give in to this defeat
Maybe I should be wrapped in cotton wool
But then that would make my life very dull
Then I think I was born to be a stunt girl
Breaking through fire doors then doing a twirl
But maybe I should admit I am accident prone
So give me my crown and I’ll sit on that throne!