Kristen Fudge Poems
- Fool Me Four Times, Im Done Wi... Denial is no longer for...
- How You Make Me Feel.
- Nothing But A Nightmare. No one's home, Im so alone your not...
- My Everything. Why do i dream, of one guy? why do i wake ...
- You. you drown my train of thought you make me think, your ...
- Its Not A Love Poem.. When you look me in the eyes, you ...
- Its You I See When you whisper to me, In the morning light,...
I am a child of three, im the youngest at that. I dont usually write poems its usually songs, I've had it rough growing up an drunken and abusive father and two abusive sisters. My full name is Kristen Rachel Violet Fudge and i am age 14 and i have not a clue what to write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristen Fudge
Fool Me Four Times, Im Done With You.
Denial is no longer for me
Honesty I can never seem to get
Get away with it? No, I'll never forget
Keep it silent, yet you couldn't keep quiet
You make ME look like a fool. You made me buy it
But thank god I have an angel on my side
Who won't let me live this lie
And although it's salting an open wound
I'd rather know the mother fhucking truth
I will NEVER leave him, I love him too much
But I can picture IN MY BED YOUR TOUCH
And it sickens me like you'd never believe
I hate the feeling of jealousy
Sleeping over to his house while we were together