kristen Hansen Poems
- Him His beautiful eyes That soft brown hair What is it ...
- Never Let Go Some things don't make sense in this world. But...
- Love Once lost Once found Love from within... Such a ...
- Hate Or Love To hate or love The option is yours But to ...
- Heaven Be brave my darling Trust your heart Take out that ...
- Promise A promise I made I promise I'll keep That was for ...
- She's An Angel a face like an angel a heart of gold such ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kristen Hansen
A promise I made
I promise I'll keep
That was for the knife in me
With scars and bruises
And thoughts from before
And thoughts of blood and skin that I've torn
To promise something once tender to me
I promise, I surrender
I surrender my knife
I lay it before me
Never to touch, never to bleed
Not just a promise
But a promise I'll keep