Kumaran Gopal Poems
- Broken I lay waiting in the raining hoping you come But my ...
- Questions You say you want to be just friends, But do you ...
- Missing You The sun still sets And the wind still blows How...
- Forsaken As i walked on this narrow road with the walls ...
- I Love You When I saw you yesterday You wasn't so far ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kumaran Gopal
As i walked on this narrow road
with the walls closing in on me.
I streched my hand towards you
hoping you would grasp my hand
and bring me to the light.
But my love you have forsaken me
when i needed you the most.
Left me lying in the cold
under the stars yearning for your