Kumiko Saito Poems
- Being Set Free Its overwhelming, having this feeling. I'm ...
- Passion The song sung by a quiet lonely traveler, Holds all...
- Sea Path One boat, hits the raging waves. Oh Voyager, ...
- Looking Back All of my memories, all of my regrets. Seem...
- Love On Fire People say love is just friendship on fire, ...
- Crowded In Darkness Oh lovely rainbow, please bless me with...
- Your Feelings The beautiful doll that stares at me, It ...
My name is Kumiko (mostly known as Kumi-chan) . I love japenese music. I love anime/manga. I've been writing poetry since I was little, poetry is the way I express myself and it makes me original. I hope you enjoy my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kumiko Saito
Being Set Free
Its overwhelming, having this feeling.
I'm finally being set free,
like a lovely butterfly coming out of its
thick protected cacoon.
I can no longer depend on anyone but myself.
Stepping foot in the real world for the first time,
I feel lonely.
There isn't any time to turn back,
Even though I want to put up that
symbolic white flag saying I give up.
I move forward since I can't turn back to the past.
I'm being set free.