Kyl Whe Poems
- Solitary Tree Standing Alone Surrounded by ...
- Clouds As I lie here Staring at these clouds I see images ...
- Doubt Confidence Humor Being positive Drowned in a sea of
- Winter Fire Soot Fallout Freshwater
- Standing I am standing here Alone In snow Shivering
- Frozen Frozen Half dead Dead inside A blanket
I am new to poetry. If you don't understand anything about the poem(s) . Write me and I'll be happy to explain the ones that have a meaning. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kyl Whe
I am standing here
Not the cold
Standing alone forever