Lacie Simonds Poems
- Firsts First steps without a guide, First words from deep...
- Someone Like You I once promised that I'd never shed another ...
- Like Father, Like Daughter My Heart is filled with anger and ...
- Inanimate Love His eyes are closed, his breathing slow, I ...
- Yours' Always So many times, I've laid down to think of ...
- Unanswered Question It's as though he doesn't see the piles ...
- Silence My eyes steal a moment of indulgence, Yet no one ...
All of my 'submitted poems' are written by me. Please feel free to comment. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lacie Simonds
First steps without a guide,
First words from deep inside,
First dollar that I've earned,
First day of school where I've learned,
First pet it was a fish,
Most importantly my first wish,
I'm still waiting for my first kiss,
Don't forget about my first miss,
First time I take a chance,
First time I learn to dance,
First fight with my mom,
First date to a prom,
Second and third are just as fine,
But firsts are truly one of a kind.