LacyLou Harmon Poems
- The Cut On My Wrist There is a lot of violence, As i sit ...
- I Still Love You you put me through hell but i still love ...
- My Tears My tears make me who i am. My tears can also make ...
- It Happenned Again Well i did it. I hope your happy ...
- I Don'T Want To I was depressed for so long. And after 2 ...
- Love Is... Love is hard but nobody said it was easy. Love is...
- What I Love When you wrap me in your arms When you tell ...
my names Lacy.
I am very country.
And i have gbeen through more than a 16 year old should have to go through in two years.
I write poems when i am down or feel creative. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LacyLou Harmon
The Cut On My Wrist
There is a lot of violence,
As i sit here and suffer in silence.
One cut leads to many more,
And soon my skin becomes all torn.
I watch my blood drip-
Then i put my hand to my lips,
Just to make sure i don't scream-
Wondering if this is all just a dream.
But i relize it's not,
As the battle inside is fought.
This pain is so real,
And as sad as i feel,
I wish my heart would just heal.
But it wont...
Too many times it's been broke and played with.
So the consequence is this,
And that is...
The cut on my wrist.