Lara Dawn Poems
- Deja Vu Yesterday i woke up and come my hair and brushed my ...
- Heart Desires As i start to stare at the walls in my room my ...
- Something Wrong I look in the mirror to see why people stare ...
- Alone With Fears Alone we all truly are but it doesn't show ...
- I Wonder With friends that don't understand and parents that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lara Dawn
Alone With Fears
Alone we all truly are but it doesn't show till we
look deep, very deep inside our souls we'll
start to know new things we never really knew
and then fear stings our heart by surprise.
In the dark some are stuck with one way out, the
way of stepping on you're fear is what
we all can do but something always holds
us back from jumping over the thing we