LaTrina Jae LaTrina Jae
LaTrina Jae LaTrina Jae Poems
- Mr. Ranger Boy Mr. Ranger boy it amazes me to see someone ...
- Found Wind calm, cold, peaceful yet sad smooth, quiet, no ...
- Scream it kills me you say you don't see it you rejected my...
- Breaking Pain Your heart has a soothing feel through ...
- As You Destroy Me What you haven't done for me is a longer ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LaTrina Jae LaTrina Jae
Your heart has a soothing feel through mine
like the wind between my fingertips
the friendly sound of your voice
is like the sand paper to a rough edge
dawn breaks twice before the storm hits the key to our hope
the sunshine cleared all rain when you arrived
the raindrops mimic ever tear from me
that shatters the only pumping inside of me
life is lost
pain is caused
pain never dies
to trust may be a mistake
I thought i could trust you
now your 'trust' exploded every breath that i take
the sun has gone away and its ...