Leo Blight Poems
- Monologue Of The Chicken-Man Anyone who likes to see their ...
- The New Day Night suppressed by day over a sleeping city, ...
- Lost With eyes scratched by blood, looked into dark The ...
- Stream Of Time Stream of time, though invisible, untouchable,...
- On The Steep Hill From one side the water of thousand ...
- Card Game At hour of night Just before light, At a card ...
- Night Soul was ceased with blindness Towards own city so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leo Blight
Soul was ceased with blindness
Towards own city so familiar,
Around was only shapes colorless,
visions chaotic and nonlinear.
Motion was the aspect of soul,
Could stand no more without the aim,
It once strongly itself did console
And once more confident it became.
And so, willingly started creation
And in no time built city anon
And inside it fitted all nation
But space arrested in void was non.
Suddenly smiled at soul the blue angel
And gave to it feeble light, glowless
And gave consent to every corner and angle
And to the soul...