Leonard Sims Poems
- My Thoughts Many a thing can do me harm But my thoughts ...
- My Greatest Love I first fell in love when I was young in ...
- Playing With Technology What happens when a child plays with ...
- A World Of Beauty And Joy The world has so much beauty and ...
- How Happy As A Child Was I How happy as a child was I? Very...
- Man And The Universe In the beginning was the universe No ...
- Perfection, Our Ultimate Desti... It took billions of years ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leonard Sims
Many a thing can do me harm
But my thoughts will keep me calm
Society may disappoint me
My family may frustrate me
Friends may betray me
My health may fail me
Somebody may take away job
And a woman may reject my love
But the thoughts in my mind
Are always there to remind
Life’s still beautiful