Leonie George Poems
- The Other Side a spirit passes darkness envelops us sadness...
- Celebrity Like snapping cattle dogs cameras click and ...
- Ebb Flow droplets of sadness descend to darkness bubbles of...
- Embers there invisible flowing quietly trapped
- Peppercorn manicured gardens are not for me their ...
Dabbling only occasionally in poetry, Leonie’s major interest is writing for film and television. A person who sees irony at every turn, she particularly enjoys writing comedy drama. Her produced work includes two episodes of comedy series concept Family Business which unashamedly mocks the curious nature of investigators. Both episodes were broadcast on community ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
beneath the black
pieces of darkness
melt and vanish
by the glow
as hope rises