Lexy Lehr Poems
- Seize The Day Sometimes you have to stop and smell the roses,...
- What Would You Do? If you were told Tomorrow you would die, ...
- Me There is only one person like me In the whole wide world,...
- Fax Machine Late at night, When you're all alone, Comes ...
- I'M In Love His eyes chase away my sorrow And make me dream ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Seize The Day
Sometimes you have to stop and smell the roses,
You'll never know what you're missing If you don't.
Cherish every smile,
Cherish every tear,
Cherish every detail of the world around you.
This day could be your last,
Seize the day.