Like the Sunrise
Like the Sunrise Poems
- Away Your pictures and words, voices I heard, Bring me ...
- Never Meant To All those words I never meant to say And yet ...
- Just Enough I just want to be different I just want to be ...
- December Baby December, baby, was always around the ...
- You Are You are a dream I can't explain, A scar without ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Like the Sunrise
December, baby, was always around the corner
Your heart is melting but mine's just getting colder
You hold me close and
whisper in my ear,
I hate the winter but
I love this time of year
Please don't leave me just because
I don't love you
It's not my fault if I can't make up
Your hands on my waist, your heart
in my hands
I don't want to hurt you but maybe
one day you'll understand
December, baby, it makes me cold