linda pantoja Poems
- I Wonder Why I wonder why You won't try
- Forgive Me God, I'm falling please save me, forgive my ...
- Forever I'Ll Be Gone Alone I walk Here I cannot stay, I ...
- Her Walking in the cemetery with my dress dragging behind, ...
- High Enough It's taking over me deep inside my head, ...
- Absolve Is this real enough for you? I'd do anything for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about linda pantoja
It's taking over me
deep inside my head,
feeling so possessed
as i'm lying on your bed.
smoking in the dark
holding the bong inside my hand,
insane illusions are all around
hallucinating my imaginary land.
my thoughts of a clown.
can you see the gleam in my eyes?
my black tears falling down?
my body is shaking
but i'm laughing inside,
i'm here in confusion
but i feel so good so high.
I'm lying beside you
and looking at the ceiling,
I feel like i'm falling
amazed by how i'm feeling.
I am so happy and calm