linsey miles Poems
- Stay True you said you loved me i thought it was true, i ...
- Goodbye Every now and then we would pass you in the ...
- Thinking You got me thinking in my mind Oh this boy is ...
- Change All you guys change, I just stay the same we don't ...
- Number 34 As you lay there stiff and cold We wonder why you ...
- Never Thought I never thought i could feel this way about ...
- Wonder I sit and wonder why all the days go by I think at ...
Im linsey. i just wanted a site to put my poetry on. and if you read them will you please comment on them...please and thank you. and please dont steal them i put alot of time and thinking in to them thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about linsey miles
you said you loved me i thought it was true,
i look around she was with you,
I walked your way you saw me coming,
I walked to you, you said it was nothing,
I turned away there she was in my way,
I realized i fell for it again,
I went to you said we were through
but we both knew we would be back the way we use to be
when you said you loved me
i knew it would stay true
cause here i am again
in your arms as you say i will always love you.