Lisa Silk Poems
- Life Is... Life is a glass of water is it half empty? or ...
- Banana Haiku Chew a banana
- I Am My Own. Who am I? shoot... I'm still tryin' ...
- My Asian Angel My life is bleak without Tsu-yin and ...
- The Green Monster. (Not Jealou... I hear a snort of substance...
- I Never Had A Chance... My ideal date would have to have good...
- Should I...? I am very fond of a womans touch That's right, ...
Bellingham, born. Lummi rez, raised. There really is not much to say. To you, I am a novice writer, a seventeen year old, a kid. I attend Ferndale High, a place of hell and hella good memories. I live with my mother, that thing on the couch she calls a boyfriend, my little sister and three nephews. It's a crowded life but hey as long as they're there (and they stay out of my room) its all good. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lisa Silk
Life is a glass of water
is it half empty?
or is it half full?
could it be both?
If empty and full
are complete opposites?
Is that life?
in tune with each other?
Is it possble to be happy
without having been miserable first?
Can one be mended
without being broken first?
How can we be healthy
without being ill first?
Life is more than a glass of water.
It eveything and nothing, is and isn'ts,
in its own blissfull war
of unexpected expectedness.
If that didn't make sense,
Tough that's life.