Little King of Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows Poems
- My Siblings The oldest child, I am of four. Without the ...
- Pen Pal Saving my spot within your eye, it's worth a shot, ...
- Good Poem Bad Poem As other's sleep and other's wake, I ...
- Chaos Chaos Chaos Chaos, this is not fun for me, Chaos ...
- Self Deception You can't always believe everything you hear. ...
- So Cliche As I walked through the valley of the shadow of ...
- Chips Ahoy At the ripe old age of 4. She stands there at the...
As I am now over 50 poems in, I guess you could say I'm becoming a 'regular'. With no end in sight. Here is to the next 50. I highly recommend these fellow poets who have inspired me.
6.Wind Song more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Little King of Sorrows
The oldest child, I am of four. Without the others, I'd be no more.
They pick me up, they shove me down, they make me smile, they make me frown.
My greatest friends! I love so much. A life of hell, we've seen so much.
And through it all. It brings me pride. The bond we feel. Forever tied.
While many sibs, are filled with hate. It's not for us, we can't relate.
Stuck in the middle, our parents behavior. The other the bad guy, but neither a savior.
Year after year, abuse and neglect, childhood unstable, we all now reflect.
Step-parents and juvies, through years split apart,...