Lola Laa Poems
- Maelstrom. flitting through the weather, a tornado's ...
- Radiate you glitter like nothing I’ve ever seen but you ...
- Sleep sweet sleep take me with you let me ride aloft your ...
- This Is Everything This is everything, all that truly ...
- Once Upon A Time... The fairytale is lovely, It glitters ...
- Tangible sweetly, we, of our aquamarines, drifting in and ...
- Heartfelt Harlot they have burn holes in their flesh from ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lola Laa
sweetly, we, of our aquamarines,
drifting in and out of the consciousness
the velvet of our words did create
and the raw timbre
slicing through the veins that surround my core
whispering to the tears aching inside my mind's eye
can i keep you?
he who had only seen the
shades of my emeralds
but never the depths of my gray
he, who did not shy away
from the distinct lines of fallacy
present in my realities.
holding fast to the lines etched in
allowing my destruction only knowing
that the foundation remains the same, ...