louis rams Poems
- Expectant Mother she is gentle-yet strong-meek yet bold. she...
- Why Do Women Cry I had gotten this from a friend, and the ...
- Proud To Be Puerto Rican (4/4/13) Our island is known as ...
- Procrastination I sit here with so many thoughts going thru ...
- Female Soldiers they are soldiers fighting a war across the ...
- Angels Vs. Demons there is a battle raging within me that i ...
- Tree Of Life tree of life tree of love tree from god up ...
i was born of hispanic heritage.
my mother was from puerto rico, and my father from spain.i had started writing poetry at an early age.
but! it was not manly to write poetry, so i gave it up for many years.and i was brought back to writing again when i got out of the army and met one of my fellow servicemens father in illinois.
he was a poet to be reckoned with.!
i had ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''life is poetry in motion''since the beginning of time poets have written about lifes loves, ache and pains
she is gentle-yet strong-meek yet bold.
she is a woman to behold.
she is a expectant mother as we can see.
waiting for her child to be set free.
sleepng in the fetal position-does'nt help her disposition.
feeling the kicks at home and at work
and thinking that all men are jerks.
she wonders about the nine months that she must go through.
if she will have the strength to survive
and if her husband will be by her side.
when she is in her chair at night
she sees her stomach as a glorious sight.
there is a child in her waiting to be fed